-->

Sunday 20 April 2014

A little treat at Ruth's Chris Steak House

Nom nomming onto juicy ribs and heavenly desserts.


Last night, I was invited to a cozy bloggers' meet at Ruth's Chris Steak House, Dubai Marina to celebrate this Easter with the new traditional Easter roast dinner. 
Guests are invited to spend Easter at Ruth’s Chris and enjoy a set menu, priced at AED 175 per person. The Easter celebration will run for a series of three days starting Thursday and continuing through to Easter Sunday. So if you haven't sampled it yet, you have a chance to do so today until 3:00am. 


I met fellow blogger, SarainDubai there; and we were warmly welcome by Aala Bashir and Beth McIntyre from Toh PR, who arranged this lovely evening.


The company was perfect, and the food was cooked to perfection, exceeding all of our expectations.

The Easter set menu includes a choice of perfectly roasted prime rib or oven roasted stuffed chicken, served alongside all the traditional accompaniments including potatoes, baked parsnips and the Yorkshire puddings.  An indulgent chocolate and espresso Sin Cake or a petite apple crumble and ice cream rounds off the dining experience.

I went for the yummy ribs, and the apple crumple. I definitely had no regrets. The ribs had the right amount of juiciness, and wasn't too hard or too chewy. It was pretty good. I was blown away by the proportions which were fairly big, so make sure to go there with an empty stomach.




The 'petite' apple crumple wasn't too petite either, and it was just bursting with flavour. Definitely one of the best apple crumples I've tasted to date and it was cleverly paired with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream.



The chef went ahead and offered this additional complimentary desert, the Lime Cheesecake, along with mini chocolate bites. Since I'm a citrus fan, I quite enjoyed it, but I don't think  it's for everybody. 


In order to wash down this hearty meal, I got a Lady Selen Mocktail, which is quite refreshing. It is a delicate nonalcoholic twist on the Cosmopolitan, and it had honey, rose water, strawberry, lemon juice and cranberry juice. 


All in all, I had a lovely time with the girls, and the food was great. Will definitely be heading there again soon to treat my Mum. 

I'll let you guys know about what I wore to the event very soon, so stay tuned!



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment