-->

Tuesday 3 June 2014

A tribal frenzy

A little colour never killed nobody.


So my schedule has been hectic recently, hence my lack of activity here. So here I am again, with a bit of a crazy outfit. You could say am back with a BANG. 


I love tribal prints on fitted maxi skirts, especially this one in cobalt blue and black. I paired it with my black crop shirt, and introduced a vibrant neon pink my wearing it under the crop top. A bit too crazy? I think not.

I layered a lightweight maxi lace cardigan. I went a bit crazy with it in my photo shoot. (I decided it is a cape)




Neon pink crop blouse: New Look, Black crop top: New Look, Maxi skirt: New Look, Maxi cardigan: In Love Again, Necklace: New Look, Shoes: H&M








2 comments:

  1. Love this look Sarah! I think I have the midi dress with this print on from NL? It's really similar anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn! Yep, it is from New Look. They have a lot of awesome maxi and midi skirts with aztec prints on them, and for awesome price points too. xx

      Delete