-->

Thursday 6 February 2014

Lazy Thursdays

Dressing it down.

Dubai weather is seriously weird. It started getting really hot the past week,  but then overnight--BOOM! SURPRISEEE! IT'S WINTER AGAIN! It was really getting to me, and I felt too sick to get out of bed this morning. So I ended up taking a sick leave, popping pills and trying to get my self sorted out before the weekend officially starts. It's all good now. Feeling way better and refreshed. It's still pretty cold though, but I'm now mentally prepared again. 

I usually dress down than really dress it up, so this is my usual look; something comfortable, yet keeping it a bit stylish. It's what I call the I-look-like-I-didn't-try-but-I-really-honestly-did look. And since I'm a hobbit by nature, I'm now hooked on those 'sneaky sneakers' that have a hidden wedge. Yea, I know it doesn't do much; but it gives me that added confidence boost about my height. Oh, and of course, my awesome backpack. It makes all the difference.






Graphic tee: Forever 21, Oversized jacket: Cotton On, High-waist jeans: New Look, Shoes: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment