-->

Thursday 20 February 2014

SS14 Craze

If you can't find it, make it.

Last week was crazy in terms of work. It's that time of the year again where newness is launched into our favourite brands, and with that comes Press Events! One of the brands I work for, Koton, had it's SS14 collection launch on Tuesday. I'll definitely be posting about that in depth very soon. I also had another exciting event that I got to attend; which was a Blogger's Meet at Cavalli Club, organized by WeTrendStyle.com. I'll be posting about that too to give you the inside scoop! 

For now, let me show off that awesome maxi cardigan I made.

I would definitely consider it as one of my major current obbsessions. Sadly though, they are hardly available anywhere around Dubai. That's when I decided, "If you can't find it, make it." I went on with selecting the right patterns, and accessorized it with studded shoulder pads. And ended up making two designs instead of one! You really get carried away when you're having fun.. 
Here's my first one, that has a more casual feel to it.









Forever 21 Crop TopNew Look Highwaist PantsUnweird Productions (Mine) Maxi CardiganH&M Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment